With EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) service, you can reach all the local customers who matter the most to your business at a very low cost and with zero hassle. You don't need to know names & street addresses or need a postal permit. Simply using the EDDM Tool, identify the routes (neighborhoods) you want to target, and your printed piece is delivered to every active address in your target area by U.S. Postal Service.
We offer 2 types of EDDM service.
1. Print Only EDDM (this product): We print the postcards and ship it to you. For a small fee, we also offer an optional Bundling Service, where we bundle them in 100's with the facing slip. That way it is drop off ready. BUT ... You will have to deliver it to the Post Office and pay for Postage.
2. Full-Service EDDM: We make it easy for you, by doing everything i.e. Print + Bundle + Postage + Deliver to USPS, all for one price.
HOW TO ORDER EDDM DROP OFF READY?
We offer the following 2 options:
a) Customer to Prepare the Mail: This is the most cheapest option. Since EDDM Retail is meant to save you money, we will print and ship these postcards to you, and you will be responsible to prepare the mailing and take it to the post office. We will assist you in creating your paperwork and consult with you on preparing your cards for Every Door Direct Mail delivery.
b) EDDM Drop Off Ready : In this option you will send us the USPS Form PS3587B and we will prepare the mail (i.e. bundle and apply the facing slip) and ship it to you. All you have to do is pay for the postage and drop it off at the local post office mentioned on the report.
|Follow the Steps below to generate the USPS Form PS3587B |
|1 ||Visit https://eddm.usps.com (will open in a new window) |
|2 ||Enter your business address (or the address you want to target) |
|3 ||Select the target radius (between 1 to 5 miles). |
|4 ||Next, choose if you want to target Residential Only routes or both Business and Residential routes. |
|5 ||Now Zoom into the map, and keeping your business as the center, mouse over the routes you are interested in targeting. You will get an instant-read on the number of addresses and other demographic details. If you want to target that route then just click on it. Repeat this step to select as many routes you want to target. |
|6 ||Once you have selected all routes, you will see the total delivery address count. Select the quantity closed to this number or select any quantity while placing the order. |
|7 ||You will have to Login or Register for a USPS account. |
|8 ||Choose an estimated drop off date, your name from the drop down and read the terms and condition. |
|9 ||Decide where to pay Postage? Online or at Post office. You are done. |
|10 ||You will be given an Order Number. If you are choosing EDDM Drop Off service, then dowload the Facing slips, and USPS Form PS3587B, save it to your computer and upload these forms while placing the order. This is required to prepare the mailing and taking it to the post office. |
Finish Size: 11x4 inch
Artwork Size (with bleeds): 11.25x4.25 inch. Please download our guideline template to setup the artwork and send us a print ready PDF (font outlined & image embedded).
1. 14 Pt. Gloss (14 point = 0.014 inch thick): Thick and sturdy. Use UV Coating option for high gloss and protection from scratches if direct Mailed.
2. 100lb Gloss Cover (Budget): Roughly 11 point (0.011 inch thick). This is a very nice card stock for most jobs with BUDGET or needs to be direct mailed. Did you know?.. US Postal Service requires 8 point as the minimum thickness for postcards to be direct mailed. So this paper easily meets the requirement.
3. 100lb Matte Cover (Budget): Roughly 11 point (0.011 inch thick). This is a very nice matte finish card stock for most jobs with BUDGET or needs to be direct mailed.
4. 110lb Matte Cover : Roughly 12 point (0.0125 inch thick). This is a very nice matte finish card stock.
UV Coating is a high gloss coating done after the printing process to protect the ink from getting scratched or smudged. It also makes the print super glossy. We highly recommend you to choose this option if this is a direct mail project.
Already have the design done then make sure to set it up properly. Use our guideline template to setup a Print Ready PDF. If you do not have a design, then you can also choose us to Design it from concept.
Regular is 4 days. For a small rush fee you can select 3 Day, 2 Day, Next and Same business Day options