With EDDM (Every Door Direct Mail) service, you can reach all the local customers who matter the most to your business at a very low cost and with zero hassle. You don't need to know names & street addresses or need a postal permit. Simply using the EDDM Tool, identify the routes (neighborhoods) you want to target, and your printed piece is delivered to every active address in your target area by U.S. Postal Service. Please check out the FAQ to know more about generating the Route list.
We offer 2 types of EDDM service.
1. Full-Service EDDM (this product): We make it easy for you, by doing everything i.e. Print + Bundle + Postage + Deliver to USPS, all for one price.
NOTE: PrintPapa is not liable for delays, undeliverable mailers, or damages once the US Postal Service has taken possession of the order. The postage amount is not refundable and is not covered by our 100% Satisfaction guarantee. We do our best to deliver the mailers to USPS within the turnaround days specified upon ordering, but we cannot guarantee anything after USPS takes possession.
2. Print Only EDDM: We print the postcards and ship it to you. For a small fee, we also offer an optional Bundling Service, where we bundle them in 100's with the facing slip. That way it is drop off ready. BUT ... You will have to deliver it to the Post Office and pay for Postage.
HOW TO ORDER FULL SERVICE EDDM
Finish Size: 9x6.25 inch
Artwork Size (with bleeds): 9.25x6.5 inch. Please download our guideline template to setup the artwork and send us a print ready PDF (font outlined & image embedded).
Please check out the FAQ to know how to generate the Route list and order an EDDM service.
1. 14 Pt. Gloss (14 point = 0.014 inch thick): Thick and sturdy. Use UV Coating option for high gloss and protection from scratches if direct Mailed.
2. 100lb Gloss Cover (Budget): Roughly 11 point (0.011 inch thick). This is a very nice card stock for most jobs with BUDGET or needs to be direct mailed. Did you know?.. US Postal Service requires 8 point as the minimum thickness for postcards to be direct mailed. So this paper easily meets the requirement.
3. 100lb Matte Cover (Budget): Roughly 11 point (0.011 inch thick). This is a very nice matte finish card stock for most jobs with BUDGET or needs to be direct mailed.
4. 110lb Matte Cover : Roughly 12 point (0.0125 inch thick). This is a very nice matte finish card stock.
UV Coating is a high gloss coating or matte coating done after the printing process to protect the ink from getting scratched or smudged. Gloss UV coating also makes the print super glossy. We highly recommend you to choose this option if this is a direct mail project.
Already have the design done then make sure to set it up properly. Use our guideline template to setup a Print Ready PDF. If you do not have a design, then you can also choose us to Design it from concept.
Regular is 4 days. For a small rush fee you can select 3 Day, 2 Day, Next and Same business Day options
Check out our No Hassle 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Policy
Every Door Direct Mail®, EDDM®, Every Door Direct Mail - Retail®, EDDM PLUS™ and USPS® are trademarks of United States Postal Service®. PrintPapa.com is an independent provider of print shop services that is not associated, sponsored, or otherwise approved by the United States Postal Service® to provide these services.