Bigger the Better!! Don't be restricted by space when you can print and mail our Jumbo Postcards. There is enough space to mention all what you would like without the need of a magnifying glass to read it. Great for sending coupons, special announcements, product literature and more. Save time
. Let us Print
your postcards for you. Targeted direct mail
marketing is one of the most cost effective ways to reach your target audience with the highest ROI.
We also offer a seperate product if you just need them printed. Click here to visit.
Finish Size: 12x9 inch
Artwork Size (with bleeds): 12.25x9.25 inch. Please download our guideline template to setup the artwork and send us a print ready PDF (font outlined & image embedded).
- 14 Pt. Gloss (14 point = 0.014 inch thick): Thick and sturdy. Use UV Coating option for high gloss and protection from scratches if direct Mailed.
- (Most Widely Used) 100lb Gloss Cover : Roughly 11 point (0.011 inch thick). This is a very nice card stock for most jobs with BUDGET or needs to be direct mailed. Did you know?.. US Postal Service requires 8 point as the minimum thickness for postcards to be direct mailed. So this paper easily meets the requirement.
DIRECT MAIL SERVICE
UV Coating is a high gloss coating done after the printing process to protect the ink from getting scratched or smudged. It also makes the print super glossy. We highly recommend you to choose this option if you have Heavy ink coverage and for Direct Mail Marketting.
DIRECT MAIL CHECKLIST
What is involved in Direct Mail Service?
- We verify the graphics for the mail piece, and make sure that the correct Indicia is applied.
- We process your mailing list through a specialized USPS approved software which takes care of address correction and does CASS Certification of your address list.
- We then perform Move Update using NCOA Link Service to account for change of addresses.
- Your addresses are then processed and printed on to the mail pieces.
- Your printed mail pieces are then packaged (stacked or banded) in approved USPS containers as per a certain order.
- We print all the reports required by USPS for doing bulk mail.
- Next we deliver all the mail pieces to the Bulk Mail Facility.
Note: USPS Return service is not available on Standard Bulk Rate. So if you have bad addresses then the mailers won't be returned to sender. If you need that service then choose 1st Class rate.
We have created a simple and easy to understand checklist for your direct mail project.
- Format it correct: Download (Excel or CSV) template & format your address correctly as shown below:
- Name it mailing.xls. Save the file in Excel (preferred) or csv file format.
- Upload this address file along with your artwork after you place the order.
- The Address block on your postcard should be white and is as per the USPS guidelines shown below.
- Make it Easy: See below in the template section and download the mailing template to set up the address side.
- Don't run Short: Order at least 50 more then your address count. So for e.g. you have 1000 addresses in the mailing list then order the next quantity greater than 1000. OR cut down the address list by at least 50.
- Sorry!! We will not process the order if your list contains more addresses than what you ordered.
Already have the design done then make sure to set it up properly. Use our guideline template to setup a Print Ready PDF. If you do not have a design, then you can also choose us to Design it from concept.
Regular is 4 days. For a small rush fee you can select 3 Day, 2 Day and Next business Day options