Multiple sizes are available. Please download our guideline template to setup the artwork and send us a print ready PDF (font outlined & image embedded).
The Cover of your book is very critical part, as it needs to get attention. It is highly recommended to design a catchy looking cover. All our book covers are printed in Full Color on 100lb Gloss Card Stock.
If you are choosing the Front or Back Cover options to be printed then you can add an extra punch by getting the outside of the covers UV Coated. It make the cover glossy and also protects the cover from getting scratched. Not required if you are choosing Plastic Protective Cover option below.
You can select from the various options. Most common options is to have a clear plastic on the front and a black Vinyl on the Back.
We offer a variety of text stock options to allow you to create the perfect combination for your project. You can have up to max of 250 sheets (i.e. 500 Pages printed 2 sided). Choose between printing in Black & White or Full Color printed 2 sided. Enter the total number of pages in your PDF document. Once again - the total number of pages and not the total number of sheets. So if your PDF document has 100 pages then type in 100.
We will always send you a PDF Proof by email for proofing. It is highly recommended that you print the PDF files on your laser printer (print in color if you have access to a color printer), and proof read the document carefully to make sure everything looks correct. It's highly recommended to have someone else besides yourself proof-read the content for issues. There are 2 options to choose from::
1) PDF + Hard Copy Proof: Once you approve the PDF Proof, then we will print and bind one copy and ship it you. This hard copy proof is very similar to the final product you will receive. To approve the proof sign the hard copy approval form (included with the Proof) and either fax it, or scan & email. If for any reason there is an issue with the hard copy proof and you need to resend new files then we will repeat the same process over again i.e. send a new PDF proof* followed by a hard copy proof*.
2) PDF + HARD Copy Proof Waiver**: Once you approve the PDF Proof we will go into production. You will be waiving the option of the Hard Copy Proofing Process.
**Important: By selecting this option you agree to the 3 items below:
- I understand the Hard Copy Proofing process.
- I am waiving the option of receiving and checking the Hard Copy Proof
- I am releasing PrintPapa from any liability to refund the charges or re-print the job due to any of the mistakes which are possible, as mentioned in the Hard Copy Proofing (even with the PDF Proofing being approved).
Our standard turnaround is 7 days. But you can avail 2 days turnaround for quantity less than 100. For quantities upto 250, the turnarounds will be at least 3 days (contact us if time critical). For quantities above 250 the turnarounds will be at least 5 days. Please note that due to the complexity of the Book Printing process it is very hard to guarantee any turnarounds. So make sure to provide us with enough time.
*additional charges apply